Looking for reviews and comparisons about neumann shock mount? Check out our list of the top best neumann shock mount 2022 to help make your decision.
Neumann Shock Mount comes in all shapes and sizes, and there are a ton of them on the market today. So which one should you buy? We surveyed more than 3065 reviews, including musicians and lovers alike, in order to find out which neumann shock mount they thought was best for everyone.
Whether you’re a beginner just picking up the instrument for the first time or a seasoned pro looking for an upgrade, a neumann shock mount on this list will suit your needs.
And if you’re unsure where to start, check out our beginner’s guide to buying a neumann shock mount. It covers all the basics you need to know before making your purchase.
Now, let’s take a look at the 10 best neumann shock mount on the market today:
- ◮Applicable for many Neumann mic types - One shock mount is equipped with 2 different bottom screws. The shorter one is applicable for many types of Neumann microphones, such as: Neumann U47/U67, Neumann TLM102/103/107, Neumann M147/149 and Senheiser MK4/MK8. The longer one is specially equipped for Neumann U87.
- ◮Anti vibration and noise - This shock mount mic holder can isolate studio condenser mics from most physical vibration, floor, and stand noise effectively. And it’s ideal for recording, podcasting, broadcasting and more. It will make your broadcast or singing voice sound more pleasant.
- ◮Durable and adjustability - The shock mount was totally made of metal, except the elastic band and washer. Heavy-duty solid metal and strong rubber bands, which can be used for a long time. It also came with mounting pads to protect the bottom of the mic plus. Features an angle adjustable locking knob with a 5/8 inch screw hole, which can be easily attached to any universal mic boom or stand.
- ◮Adjustability and flexibility - Features an angle adjustable locking knob with a 5/8 inch screw hole, which can be easily attached to any universal mic boom or stand.
- ◮Best service - There may be a small number of buyers will receive the shock mount which the bottom screws cannot be exactly adapted with your Numann microphone. If this happens,we promise to solve your problem immediately.
- 【Compatibility】This microphone shock mount Compatible for mic models:Neumann Neumann U87 Ai、U67 Set、U89 i、TLM 67、TLM193、TLM127 and TLM170.
- 【Stability】Mic shock mount can reduce the vibration of the microphone stand during the recording process, and can also reduce the vibration of the singer's foot to beat the rhythm, drums and other musical instruments to the microphone, suitable for daily singing, voice-over, podcasting, Streaming, gaming.
- 【Adjustability】Locking knob of the shockmount can be adjusted by 180°, which is convenient for various pickup directions of the microphone. The 5/8 to 3/8 screw adapter is suitable for different sizes of brackets, and can be used with desktop, cantilever, floor brackets, etc.
- 【High-quality metal】The metal frame has good bearing capacity, and the surface is painted, which is resistant to corrosion and not easy to wear. The loop elastic cord is connected to the metal hook of the shock mount, which can effectively reduce the vibrato caused by vibration.
- 【Note】 If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time, we will serve you 24 hours a day.
- ◮Economic and valuable - Still worrying about spending extra money to buy a shock mount because of the aging break of the rubber band? Boseen offer you a more economic and valuable new option! Buy our rubber bands, you don't have to spend extra money to buy an extra shock mount.
- ◮Universal for most shock mounts - Package comes with 4 pieces of elastic bands, which can be applicable for most types of shock mounts.
- ◮2 Different sizes of rubber bands - If the shock mount you used is a large one which is suitable for microphone like Neumann, Rode, Samson, Blue, you can use the large two rubber bands in our package. If the shock mount you used is a small one which is suitable for mic like AT2020, you can use the other two small rubber bands.
- ◮Durable and sturdy - High quality strong rubber bands for durable and sturdy construction, which can be used for a longtime.
- ◮Convenient and practical - 4 rubber bands in one package can meet your different needs. For a long time after purchase, you don't have to worry about the aging of the rubber bands.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Compact, smaller-scale body
- Very high maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
- The shockmount is made of high-strength metal material, which is strong, durable, drop-proof and deformation-resistant. The surface of the shockmount is treated with a special process and has the characteristics of anti-corrosion
- ♪ Applicable for many mic types - The shock mount is equipped with 5 different bottom screws, compatible with multiple microphone styles. For instance, AT(2020, 2020 USB), Rode(NT1-A, Procaster, Podcaster, K2, NTK, NT2000, NT2-A, NT1000), Samson(G Track, C01, C03, C01U, C03U, CL7, CL8), Blue(Bird SL, Babybottle SL, Spark SL except Yeti, Snowball, Nano), MXL(990, 770, R77, TEMPO, V67G, Revelation, 2006), Neumann(U47, U67, TLM102/103/107, KSM105, M147/149) and Senheiser(MK4/MK8).
- ♪ Specially designed for Samson G Track/Samson G Track PRO - The bottom of this shock mount is higher, which can raise the microphone. No longer worry about the volume knob getting stuck or not working, such as Samson G Track. And for shorter microphones, more parts of the mic upper receiver area can be exposed, making it looking more up-market.
- ♪ Headphone Cable Hole - There are four headphone cable holes at the bottom of the shock mount. You can easily plug the headphone into the microphone.
- ♪ Anti vibration and noise - The shock mount can isolate the microphone from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise, eliminating shock and absorbing lots of vibrations. With the mount, tapping feet or other minor vibrations on the wood floor finally have absolutely no effect on the mic.
- ♪ Adjustability and flexibility - Features an angle adjustable locking knob with a 5/8" screw hole, and we provide a 5/8"-3/8"screw adapter in the package, so you can mount it on all the standard microphones.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY Supports practically all microphones with a diameter of 21-62mm by the four rods such as NT1-A/Procaster/Podcaster/K2/NTK/NT2000,Blue SL/Babybottle SL/Spark SL,AT-2020/AT2020 USB+/AT2020 USBi，AKG P120/P420/420, RE20/RE320, MXL 990/770/V67G, Samson C01/C03/CO3U/CL7,Neumann /U87/TLM103 ,WA-47/WA-87 R2/WA-251 etc.
- MULTIPURPOSE These microphone mounts can be used for singing, voiceovers, podcasts, streaming, vlogging, gaming, and is a thoughtful and useful gift for those looking for premium quality sound.
- WIDE WORKING TEMPRETURE Give the shockmount an exceptionally wide working temperature of -30deg.C to 60deg.C, far exceeding the range of typical elastic or rubber shockmounts, also prevent the microphone from damage and scratches.
- FIT MOST SCREW OF STANDS The screw of shockmount is compatible for 3/8 and 5/8 thread for easy connection to any universal microphone boom or stand.No thread adapter (5/8 to 3/8) needed.
- COMES WITH POP FILTER This product includes the pop filter,effectively reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying.Helps get your best vocal recordings..Note If you are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve the problem and offer timely and reasonable solutions for you.
- NOTE: The shock mount only fits microphone diameter ranging from 43mm ~46mm. PLEASE VERIFY your microphone size BEFORE ORDERING! Shock Mount ONLY! Microphone & Cable & Mic Boom NOT INCLUDED!
- This professional suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor and the stand noise. It is a very nice shock mount for most large diaphragm condenser microphones.
- Made of high-quality metal and high elasticity rope. It can protect the microphone all-around with high elasticity wrap roping design, which makes the microphone more convenient to install and prevents the microphone from falling.
- Standard 5/8"-27 thread with a 3/8"-5/8"screw adapter, features an angle adjustment with locking knob, so you can mount it on all the standard microphone stands.
- This shock comes with a Foam insert, which is used to hold and protect the microphone.
- ▶ Extensive Compatibility: Camera mic mount 1859 features a four-point suspension to accommodate Shotgun Mic microphone and other cylindrical on-camera microphones measuring 0.59-1.57" (15-40mm) in diameter
- ▶ Easy To Use: SmallRig microphone mount cold shoe shotgun mount 1859 can be easily angled via the adjustment knob, quickly removed or install
- ▶ Multiple Functions: There is a built-in hot shoe for camera mounting, and a 3/8"-16 thread connection at the base mounts the shock mount to boompoles and universal hand-grips
- ▶Related Products: Mic suspension shockmount can directly be mounted on the camera by the cold shoe or hot shoe, such as any other camera with a cold shoe; Or cage with a cold shoe (such as our SMALLRIG 2049); Or top handlegrip( SMALLRIG 1984/1955/2027 ); Or shoe adapter (such as our SMALLRIG 1960)
- ▶ Package Includes: 1x Cold Shoe Adapter 1858; 1x Microphone Shock Mount Adapter ; 4x Rubber Support Bands
How To Find The Best Neumann Shock Mount For A Song Or Arrangement?
When looking for the best neumann shock mount to use for a song or arrangement, it’s important to consider what you’re looking for in a neumann shock mount. Are you looking for a specific sound? Are you looking for a neumann shock mount that is easy to use? Are you looking for a neumann shock mount with a lot of features? Once you know what you’re looking for, finding the best product for your needs becomes easier.
One option is to search online for reviews of different neumann shock mount. This can help you get an idea of what people like and don’t like about different products. You can also watch videos of people using different neumann shock mount to get an idea of how they work.
Another option is to go to a music store and talk to the staff. They can help you find neumann shock mount that fit your needs and give you advice on how to use them.
Finally, you can always ask other musicians for their opinion. They may have used a neumann shock mount that you’re considering and can give you their honest opinion. This can be a great way to get an idea of what neumann shock mount are out there and which ones might be the best for you.
When it comes to finding the best neumann shock mount for a song or arrangement, it’s important to take your time and consider all of your options. By doing this, you’ll be sure to find the best neumann shock mount for your needs.
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Neumann Shock Mount
When choosing the best neumann shock mount, it is important to consider a variety of factors. Some of these factors include:
- The quality of the neumann shock mount
- The price of the neumann shock mount
- The availability of the neumann shock mount
- The brand name of the neumann shock mount
- The warranty of the neumann shock mount
- The customer service of the company
- The return policy of the company
Here are a few questions to help you decide
- What kind of music do you like?
- Where are you going to practice?
- Do you want to play with other people?
- Are there any physical limitations?
- How much money can you spend?
All of these factors are important to consider when choosing the best neumann shock mount for your needs. By taking all of these into account, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to choosing the best neumann shock mount, there are a lot of factors to consider. The most important factor is undoubtedly your budget. You need to find the right balance between what you can afford and what you need to get the best sound quality.
It’s also important to think about the purpose of the neumann shock mount. If you’re just starting out, you may not need to buy the most expensive equipment. It’s more important to find something that’s comfortable and easy to use so that you can focus on learning how to play.
Once you have a better idea of your needs and your budget, you can start researching different brands and models. There are a lot of choices out there, so it’s important to do your homework before making a purchase. Read online reviews and talk to other musicians to get their opinions.
One thing to keep in mind is that neumann shock mount can be addictive! Once you start upgrading your equipment, it’s hard to stop. So be sure to set some limits for yourself, and don’t go overboard. Otherwise, you may end up spending more than you can afford.
In conclusion, when choosing the best neumann shock mount, there are many things to consider, including your budget, the purpose of the gear, and your personal preferences. Do your research before making a purchase, and be sure to set some limits for yourself! With a little patience and effort, you should be able to find the perfect neumann shock mount for your needs.
Some More Tips For Choosing Neumann Shock Mount
Here are some more tips for choosing neumann shock mount:
Think about the type of music you want to play. There are many different neumann shock mount available, so it’s important to choose one that will allow you to play the type of music you enjoy.
Consider where you will practice. If you don’t have a lot of space, you might want to choose an instrument that is smaller and easier to transport.
Think about how much money you can afford to spend. Different neumann shock mount can cost a lot of money, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Check to see if there are any physical limitations.
Some neumann shock mount might be better suited for people with smaller hands or shorter arms. See if there is an instrument that allows you to play and sing at the same time. This can be a great option for people who want to sing and play guitar, for example.
Find out if there are other people around who want to play music with you. Playing music with others can be a lot of fun, so it’s important to find an instrument that is compatible with your interests and abilities.
Tips To Save Money When Shopping Neumann Shock Mount
When shopping for a neumann shock mount, there are a few things you can do to save money. First, try looking online or at pawn shops or second-hand stores. You may also be able to find good deals at garage sales or consignment stores. Additionally, be sure to compare prices between different stores before making a purchase. Lastly, if you know someone who plays neumann shock mount, ask them for recommendations on where to find good deals. By following these tips, you should be able to save money when shopping for a neumann shock mount.
How To Preserve And Prolong The Life Of Neumann Shock Mount?
There are a few key things to keep in mind when trying to preserve your neumann shock mount:
- Keep your neumann shock mount in a cool, dry place – This will help to prevent any damage or corrosion to your gear.
- Avoid exposing your neumann shock mount to excessive heat or moisture – Excessive heat can cause damage to your gear, and moisture can lead to corrosion and rust.
- Clean and lubricate your neumann shock mount regularly – This will help to keep everything in good working condition and prevent any damage from occurring.
- Store your neumann shock mount properly – Make sure to store your gear in a safe place where it won’t be damaged or knocked over.
- Inspect your neumann shock mount regularly – Check for any signs of damage or wear and tear on a regular basis so you can catch any problems early on.
By following these simple tips, you can help to prolong the life of your neumann shock mount and keep it in good working condition for years to come.
Should You Care About Warranty And Shipping When Buying Online?
When buying neumann shock mount online, it’s important to consider the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor. Some vendors offer a limited warranty on their products, while others do not offer any warranty at all.
It’s also important to consider the shipping policies of the vendor. Many vendors offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, while others charge a fee for shipping.
It’s important to weigh the cost of the product against the cost of shipping to make sure you’re getting the best deal. When it comes to warranty and shipping, it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. By taking the time to read the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor, you can be sure you’re getting the best deal on your neumann shock mount.
What Is The Best Neumann Shock Mount Brand On The Market?
There is no one “best” neumann shock mount brand on the market. Different brands offer different products, and each brand has its own strengths and weaknesses. It’s important to do your research before making a purchase and find the brand that best suits your needs.
Some of the most popular neumann shock mount brands on the market include Gibson, Fender, and Yamaha. These brands offer a wide range of products, from guitars and basses to keyboards and drums. They also have a reputation for quality, durability, and innovation.
So, what’s the best brand for you? It really depends on your individual needs and preferences. Do your research, try out some different instruments, and find the brand that’s right for you.
When it comes to choosing neumann shock mount, there are a lot of things to consider. You need to think about your budget, the type of music you play, and the sound you’re looking for. With all of these factors in mind, it can be tough to make a decision. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide on how to choose neumann shock mount. We hope it helps make the process a little less daunting. Have you chosen your new neumann shock mount yet? Let us know what you decide in the comments below. Find more music articles on our website Katienoonan.com.