Looking for reviews and comparisons about mic boom stand? Check out our list of the top best mic boom stand 2022 to help make your decision.
Mic Boom Stand comes in all shapes and sizes, and there are a ton of them on the market today. So which one should you buy? We surveyed more than 14831 reviews, including musicians and lovers alike, in order to find out which mic boom stand they thought was best for everyone.
Whether you’re a beginner just picking up the instrument for the first time or a seasoned pro looking for an upgrade, a mic boom stand on this list will suit your needs.
And if you’re unsure where to start, check out our beginner’s guide to buying a mic boom stand. It covers all the basics you need to know before making your purchase.
Now, let’s take a look at the 10 best mic boom stand on the market today:
- Tripod boom microphone stand holds microphone securely in place.
- Long boom arm and height adjustment for different performance needs.
- Ultra-light for easy transport with carrying bag.
- Accerious: one microphone clip and three wire ferrules.
- Versatile design folds flat for use as straight mic stand.
- 【Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm】 Conveniently adjust the angle and height of this mic boom arm to suit your vocal recording need—just loosen the adjustment knob and adjust the boom arm. It’s also easy to fold up and carry. Perfect for stage/studio recording, broadcasting, TV stations, and more
- 【Stable Arm Support】 With the strong springs and metal positioning screws, the boom arm is compact yet stable enough to support a load of up to 3.3lb/1.5kg. And the springs don’t get in the way of tightening the adjustment knob
- 【Desk Mounting Clamp】 The desk clamp has rubber padding to protect the desk surface from scratches and scuffs. Compatible with most desks with a desktop thickness of up to 2”/5.3cm
- 【3/8” to 5/8” Screw Adapter & Mic Clip】 The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter allows you to mount a compatible microphone (like Blue Yeti or Blue Snowball) on the boom arm. It’s not compatible with Blue Yeti Nano which has a 1/4” thread mount. The microphone clip mounts a microphone with a shaft diameter of 1.26”/3.2cm to the boom arm
- 【Cable Straps & Solid Base】 The five cable straps help organize your microphone cable and make the boom arm look neat. The base connector is solid for durable and reliable holding
- Heavy Duty Construction: The mic arm stand is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity. Max load: 4lbs/1.8kg.
- Upgraded Desk Clamp: The desk clamp has 4 times larger contact area for easily clip to any desk up to 2.4''/60mm thick. In addition, the headset hook is integrated into the desk clamp.
- Universal Compatibility: Comes with a standard 3/8" to 5/8" adapter for different shock mounts and microphones. (Note: The microphone was not included.)
- Flexible Adjustment: The microphone stand offers 700mm horizontal/vertical distance and 360° full rotation. You can easily adjust it to get the best pickup.
- All in One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Shock Mount , 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual.
- 🎶Adjustable Microphone Stand: Package Not included Hyperx quadcast microphone.The adjustable microphone arm can be folded up and easy for you to carry around. This feature enables to adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice. Before adjusting the angle of the microphone arm stand make sure to loosen the knob first. Avoid rotating it by force as it can damage the screw threads.
- 🎶Strong Compatibility :3/8'' to 5/8'' Screw adapter are line with industry standards.mic arm could compatible with HyperX Quad Cast S and Razer Seiren Mini and Razer Seiren X, Blue Yeti, Snowball or mount most standard-sized microphones.Suitable for any stores, families, stage, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- 🎶Upgraded Desk Mount: In comparison to the old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2" to fit most desktop.
- 🎶Heavy Duty Steel Structure: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for heavy duty carry. Max load: Approx.2.2pound/1.1kg.
- 🎶Note: The mounting hole on the Mic is sometimes just a tiny portion bigger than the 5/8" industry standard. You are suggested to use Thread Tape (included) to wrap around the mounting screw on your shock mount. This will effectively increase the thickness of the mounting screw, while still maintaining the actual screw thread and will enable you to connect to your Microphone.
- Tripod boom microphone stand holds microphone securely in place
- Long boom arm with molded plastic counterweight for horizontal placement
- Versatile design folds flat for use as straight mic stand
- Sturdy steel construction; ultra-light for easy transport
- Maximum height: 142cm, Minimum height: 86.5cm; clip-on cable holder keeps cords out of the way
- 【DOUBLE LAYERED SCREEN POP FILTERS】Efficiently reduce the plosive to produce great quality recordings. With adjustable gooseneck holder. You can adjust the angle and distance between the screen and the microphone to best fit your needs for yours lovely voice.
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】The 3/8'' to 5/8'' screw adapter are line with industry standards. Works with most microphone mounts. Used for connecting the interface of shock mount/suspension stand for professional recording microphone.
- 【MICROPHONE SHOCK MOUNT】This professional suspension shock mount is made of high quality metal and high elasticity rope, effectively isolates the microphone from noise, shock and vibrations.Compatible microphone diameter ranging from 45 ~52mm. Weight Capacity: 0.6-1KG.
- 【DURABLE ARM SET】The scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. With 35cm fixed horizontal arm and offers a 70cm reach. Max load: 1.5kg/3.3lb. The adjustable arms allow you to carry it with you easily and adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDE】Package includes several items you need for studio recording and live sound. 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Shock Mount. Super easy to assemble and carry.
- Popular tripod boom mic stand, favorite item for aspiring or professional players
- Non-telescoping boom tripod base mic stand with plastic tuning clamp, aluminum alloy hub
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Featuring an adjustable arm and telescopic height adjustment with a clutch style lock
- [Strong Compatibility] :For rode podmic mic boom arm adapter wide compatibility 3/8'' to 5/8'' Screw adapter are line with industry standards.This stand not only compatible with rode podmic mic, but also suitable for mount most standard-sized microphones.
- [Easy to use]:This rode podmic mic Microphone boom arm is simple to set up and demount, you can easily move and carry the microphone stand.Compatible with rode podmic mic,Suitable for voice-over, Video recording, broadcasting, TV stations for you additional convenience.
- [Heavy Duty Steel Structure]: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for rode podmic Microphone carry,sturdy enough to keep mic well placed. Max load: Approx.2pound/1kg.
- [Rugged desk mount]: In comparison to the old versions, this rode podmic zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2 inch/5cm to fit most desktop to fix the base.
- [Various accessories]: The set not includes rode podmic Microphone.The set includes 1 x rode podmic mic boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8"Adapter, 3 x Cable tie.
- Enhanced Boom Arm: Made of solid steel, NW-35 Mic Boom Arm is durable with a maximum load capacity of 3.3lb (1.5kg). The C-clamp can securely fit onto a desktop up to 1.7” (45mm) thick for studio and home recordings; NOTE: Blue yeti snowball yeti X microphone can be directly mounted on the arm stand via 3/8" to 5/8" screw adapter, please DO NOT use with the shock mount to avoid instability.
- Flexible Positioning: The Mic arm is 360° rotatable. The two reinforced springs allow smooth angle adjustment for you to get the best positions with ease
- General Compatibility: The included 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with various shock mounts and microphones, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball
- Practical Accessories: Mic clip fits microphones 35mm in diameter and the double-layer pop filter effectively reduces air blasts for vocal recordings
- Package Contents: NW-35 Boom Arm, Desktop C-Clamp, NW (B-3) Pop Filter, Mic Clip, 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter
- [Strong Compatibility] :For Shure sm7b and mv7 mic boom arm adapter wide compatibility 3/8'' to 5/8'' Screw adapter are line with industry standards.This stand not only compatible with Shure sm7b and mv7 mic, but also suitable for mount most standard-sized microphones.
- [Easy to use]:This Shure sm7b and mv7 mic Microphone boom arm is simple to set up and demount, you can easily move and carry the microphone stand.Compatible with Shure sm7b and mv7 mic,Suitable for voice-over, Video recording, broadcasting, TV stations for you additional convenience.
- [Heavy Duty Steel Structure]: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for Shure sm7b and mv7 Microphone carry,sturdy enough to keep mic well placed. Max load: Approx.2pound/1kg.
- [Rugged desk mount]: In comparison to the old versions, this Shure sm7b and mv7 zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2 inch/5cm to fit most desktop to fix the base.
- [Various accessories]: The set not includes Shure sm7b and mv7 Microphone.The set includes 1 x Shure sm7b mic boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8"Adapter, 3 x Cable tie.
How To Find The Best Mic Boom Stand?
When looking for the best mic boom stand to use for a song or arrangement, it’s important to consider what you’re looking for in a mic boom stand. Are you looking for a specific sound? Are you looking for a mic boom stand that is easy to use? Are you looking for a mic boom stand with a lot of features? Once you know what you’re looking for, finding the best product for your needs becomes easier.
One option is to search online for reviews of different mic boom stand. This can help you get an idea of what people like and don’t like about different products. You can also watch videos of people using different mic boom stand to get an idea of how they work.
Another option is to go to a music store and talk to the staff. They can help you find mic boom stand that fit your needs and give you advice on how to use them.
Finally, you can always ask other musicians for their opinion. They may have used a mic boom stand that you’re considering and can give you their honest opinion. This can be a great way to get an idea of what mic boom stand are out there and which ones might be the best for you.
When it comes to finding the best mic boom stand for a song or arrangement, it’s important to take your time and consider all of your options. By doing this, you’ll be sure to find the best mic boom stand for your needs.
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Mic Boom Stand
When choosing the best mic boom stand, it is important to consider a variety of factors. Some of these factors include:
- The quality of the mic boom stand
- The price of the mic boom stand
- The availability of the mic boom stand
- The brand name of the mic boom stand
- The warranty of the mic boom stand
- The customer service of the company
- The return policy of the company
Here are a few questions to help you decide
- What kind of music do you like?
- Where are you going to practice?
- Do you want to play with other people?
- Are there any physical limitations?
- How much money can you spend?
All of these factors are important to consider when choosing the best mic boom stand for your needs. By taking all of these into account, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to choosing the best mic boom stand, there are a lot of factors to consider. The most important factor is undoubtedly your budget. You need to find the right balance between what you can afford and what you need to get the best sound quality.
It’s also important to think about the purpose of the mic boom stand. If you’re just starting out, you may not need to buy the most expensive equipment. It’s more important to find something that’s comfortable and easy to use so that you can focus on learning how to play.
Once you have a better idea of your needs and your budget, you can start researching different brands and models. There are a lot of choices out there, so it’s important to do your homework before making a purchase. Read online reviews and talk to other musicians to get their opinions.
One thing to keep in mind is that mic boom stand can be addictive! Once you start upgrading your equipment, it’s hard to stop. So be sure to set some limits for yourself, and don’t go overboard. Otherwise, you may end up spending more than you can afford.
In conclusion, when choosing the best mic boom stand, there are many things to consider, including your budget, the purpose of the gear, and your personal preferences. Do your research before making a purchase, and be sure to set some limits for yourself! With a little patience and effort, you should be able to find the perfect mic boom stand for your needs.
Some More Tips For Choosing Mic Boom Stand
Here are some more tips for choosing mic boom stand:
Think about the type of music you want to play. There are many different mic boom stand available, so it’s important to choose one that will allow you to play the type of music you enjoy.
Consider where you will practice. If you don’t have a lot of space, you might want to choose an instrument that is smaller and easier to transport.
Think about how much money you can afford to spend. Different mic boom stand can cost a lot of money, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Check to see if there are any physical limitations.
Some mic boom stand might be better suited for people with smaller hands or shorter arms. See if there is an instrument that allows you to play and sing at the same time. This can be a great option for people who want to sing and play guitar, for example.
Find out if there are other people around who want to play music with you. Playing music with others can be a lot of fun, so it’s important to find an instrument that is compatible with your interests and abilities.
Tips To Save Money When Shopping Mic Boom Stand
When shopping for a mic boom stand, there are a few things you can do to save money. First, try looking online or at pawn shops or second-hand stores. You may also be able to find good deals at garage sales or consignment stores. Additionally, be sure to compare prices between different stores before making a purchase. Lastly, if you know someone who plays mic boom stand, ask them for recommendations on where to find good deals. By following these tips, you should be able to save money when shopping for a mic boom stand.
How To Preserve And Prolong The Life Of Mic Boom Stand?
There are a few key things to keep in mind when trying to preserve your mic boom stand:
- Keep your mic boom stand in a cool, dry place – This will help to prevent any damage or corrosion to your gear.
- Avoid exposing your mic boom stand to excessive heat or moisture – Excessive heat can cause damage to your gear, and moisture can lead to corrosion and rust.
- Clean and lubricate your mic boom stand regularly – This will help to keep everything in good working condition and prevent any damage from occurring.
- Store your mic boom stand properly – Make sure to store your gear in a safe place where it won’t be damaged or knocked over.
- Inspect your mic boom stand regularly – Check for any signs of damage or wear and tear on a regular basis so you can catch any problems early on.
By following these simple tips, you can help to prolong the life of your mic boom stand and keep it in good working condition for years to come.
Should You Care About Warranty And Shipping When Buying Online?
When buying mic boom stand online, it’s important to consider the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor. Some vendors offer a limited warranty on their products, while others do not offer any warranty at all.
It’s also important to consider the shipping policies of the vendor. Many vendors offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, while others charge a fee for shipping.
It’s important to weigh the cost of the product against the cost of shipping to make sure you’re getting the best deal. When it comes to warranty and shipping, it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. By taking the time to read the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor, you can be sure you’re getting the best deal on your mic boom stand.
What Is The Best Mic Boom Stand Brand On The Market?
There is no one “best” mic boom stand brand on the market. Different brands offer different products, and each brand has its own strengths and weaknesses. It’s important to do your research before making a purchase and find the brand that best suits your needs.
Some of the most popular mic boom stand brands on the market include Gibson, Fender, and Yamaha. These brands offer a wide range of products, from guitars and basses to keyboards and drums. They also have a reputation for quality, durability, and innovation.
So, what’s the best brand for you? It really depends on your individual needs and preferences. Do your research, try out some different instruments, and find the brand that’s right for you.
When it comes to choosing mic boom stand, there are a lot of things to consider. You need to think about your budget, the type of music you play, and the sound you’re looking for. With all of these factors in mind, it can be tough to make a decision. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide on how to choose mic boom stand. We hope it helps make the process a little less daunting. Have you chosen your new mic boom stand yet? Let us know what you decide in the comments below. Find more music articles on our website Katienoonan.com.