Looking for reviews and comparisons about meinl ride cymbals? Check out our list of the top best meinl ride cymbals 2022 to help make your decision.
Meinl Ride Cymbals comes in all shapes and sizes, and there are a ton of them on the market today. So which one should you buy? We surveyed more than 45145 reviews, including musicians and lovers alike, in order to find out which meinl ride cymbals they thought was best for everyone.
Whether you’re a beginner just picking up the instrument for the first time or a seasoned pro looking for an upgrade, a meinl ride cymbals on this list will suit your needs.
And if you’re unsure where to start, check out our beginner’s guide to buying a meinl ride cymbals. It covers all the basics you need to know before making your purchase.
Now, let’s take a look at the 10 best meinl ride cymbals on the market today:
- Instantly add sizzle to your cymbals — as the name Bacon implies, Meinl Cymbal Bacon adds a sizzle sound to any ride, crash, or effect cymbal in your set up
- No rivets required — in place of drilling your cymbals to add metal rivets, the 10 ” stainless steel beaded chain will bounce on the top of your cymbal providing a sizzle sound that can be used in any setting from jazz and funk to fusion and pop
- Safe for any cymbal finish — from traditional and brilliant to raw hand hammered cymbals, the lightweight Meinl Cymbal Bacon adds an instant effect without harming cymbal surfaces or dampening cymbal sustain
- Minimalist design — the thin washer is made to fit on any cymbal stand and may be placed underneath or on top your cymbals felts — this simple design allows you to grab the Cymbal Bacon and place on any cymbal throughout your performance with no hassle
- Not just for a jazz ride sound — Cymbal Bacon is a tool to use for adding texture to any cymbal—accessorize your crashes or transform your chinas by adding a complex sizzle to their wash.Manufacturer disclaimer — typographical or grammatical errors found in the bullet point or description text on this product page are a result of this site’s system and are neither the fault of the manufacturer nor marketplace sellers
- extremely balanced feel
- full, warm sound
- clear ping
- shimmering wash
- Medium Bell and sustain
- Hand hammered in Turkey from B20 Bronze Alloy
- Dual traditional profile and raw bell finishes for crash/Ride effects
- Great all-around Ride cymbal for any gig
- Dark stick definition with outstanding wash
- Important Meinl Disclaimer: offers listed through the Amazon global store are not guaranteed authentic Meinl items, and purchases made through an Amazon global store do not fall under any Meinl protection or assurance
- HEAVY HITTING SOUND: Drummers who lay into their cymbals will discover a brutal combination of precision and power with Meinl's Extreme Metal series.
- POTENT BELL SOUND: This ride cymbal offers crystal clear articulation with a bright and full "ping" sound. Perfect for blast beats and other high tempo rhythms.
- MADE FOR AGGRESSIVE MUSIC: As the name suggests, these cymbals are designed to deliver unrelenting volume and cut through even the most extreme metal mix.
- BRILLIANT FINISH: These cymbals are made with B10 Alloy and are heavily hammered and lathed with a brilliant finish. This releases a naturally bright and fierce sound with a gritty attack.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Meinl cymbals carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers
- 20” Classics Custom Dark ride — with plenty of ping, definition and bell that cuts, the Classics Custom Dark ride provides you with the classic qualities of a rock or heavy metal ride cymbal, punctuated with a darker mosaic that adds full-bodied tonality
- Dark finish with extra hammering — a highly specialized finishing process leaves this cymbal with shadowy tones and plenty of volume — extra deep hammering adds complexity to its character by shaping warmth and dryness into its intense attack
- Explosive cymbals for power players — Classics Custom Dark cymbals open up to deliver an energetic drive at loud dynamics, making them a sure bet for high octane styles like rock and metal
- Made from B10 bronze alloy — Consisting of 90% copper and 10% tin, B10 bronze has a uniform sound that packs a punch and cuts through dense mixes easily — the natural color of the bronze comes through in the lathe marks that accent the dark finish
- A finish unlike any other — the dark finish is a part of the cymbal making process, not just a coating that can wear off overtime — the look will last a lifetime of playing, traveling and buffing (for those of us who want our gear looking brand new)
- 22” Classics Custom Dual ride — the Classics Custom Dual ride delivers a dry stick attack with bright bell and easy to control wash that supports the cymbal with a warm undertow of sound — its dark tone is met with a nice give to its feel for crash-riding
- Dual finish — a dark center along with deep over-hammering gives the cymbal the ability to punch through with a dark and bold character — lathed and highly polished edges soften the feel and create a flash of clean, high frequencies to round out the sound
- Wide dynamic reach — Classics Custom Dual cymbals lift and shape your sound largely through their ability to speak musically through both energetic and laid back dynamics — a warm fundamental tone and complex pitch dials up nuance and sophistication
- Made from B12 bronze alloy — consisting of 88% copper and 12% tin, B12 bronze is a solid, reliable alloy with uniform sound that packs a punch and cuts through dense mixes while being easy to control through all volume levels
- Flexible feel — these cymbals speak clearly without feeling stiff or choked, especially when played at loud volumes, and this is due, in part, by the thinner brilliant edge — their spirited response and outstanding feel will draw you in as you play.Made in Germany with 100% renewable energy — Classics Custom Dual cymbals are made in our German factory with a lathe formed profile, extra hammering, wide blade lathing and a dark/brilliant finish — we use 100% renewable energy to make our cymbals.
- Traditional ride sounds with plenty of "ping" — the HCS 22" ride creates a defined "ping" with a cutting bell for a bright overall sound that is useful for any style from rock to jazz — the size is an industry standard and will fit with any drum set up
- Designed for beginners and students — Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks — these cymbals are ideal for any style of music
- Made in Germany — when you open the box, the first thing you will notice is these cymbals bear the exact same markings as professional Meinl cymbals — they feature the large Meinl stamp and a smaller laser engraved logo with the text “Made in Germany”
- Full range of sounds — unique to this price range, HCS cymbals offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional set ups to beginners — from trash crashes and splashes to bells and chinas, any sound option is within reach
- Great for instructors — Meinl HCS cymbals are made for new players who are learning their way around the drum set — teachers will find these to be an outstanding affordable solution to outfit their lesson sets with in a studio or classroom
- OUTSTANDING EFFECT SOUNDS: For a truly unique flavor to your drumming, the HCS trash crash has specially cut holes that dry the cymbal out, leaving a trashy effect with a shorter sustain. This cymbal is perfect for crash riding when music levels peak and for accenting fills with a short burst of sound.
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND STUDENTS: Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks. These cymbals are recommended for any style of music a beginner may be getting into while exploring their sound.
- WELL-SUITED TO PLACE ANYWHERE IN YOUR DRUM SET UP: The HCS 16” trash crash cymbal is well-suited to place anywhere on your drum kit to incorporate into any style of playing. This cymbal also makes for a great stacker by placing it directly on top of another cymbal to experiment with new sounds.
- MEINL HCS CYMBALS PROVIDE FULL RANGE OF SOUNDS: The HCS series from Meinl cymbals is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners, in order to deliver the same sound options a working drummer may look for. Each cymbal is stamped with the Meinl logo, giving young players the same feeling as the pros when they sit down at their drum kits.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Meinl cymbals carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers
- Get a tambourine sound with your hihat foot — the Meinl hihat tambourine easily mounts to any hihat stand pull rod to deliver a bright jingle accent whenever you open and close your hihats with your foot
- Take on and off quickly — a quick access wing nut allows for fast setup, adjustment, or removal, and it's designed to create a super strong grip on your hihat stand pull rod that stays in place even with heavy playing
- Stainless steel jingles, single row — eight pairs of stainless steel jingles respond with a medium-bright tone and volume that can support or cut through your mix — stainless steel leans toward the bright side (less dry) along with medium-range volume
- 5" diameter lightweight steel frame — the light, yet solid and durable steel frame measures 5" across and gives you a seamless touch as you play without a heavy lagging feel
- Useful virtually anywhere — this hihat tambourine is a great accent piece for drummers playing intimate acoustic settings, live rock shows, house of worship music, jazz gigs or recording sessions
- THE PERFECT BLEND OF A CRASH AND A RIDE the 18" Meinl HCS crash ride is the perfect middle ground between a ride cymbal and a crash cymbal ride on the top and bell for a clean ping" sound or play into the side for big crash effects
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND STUDENTS Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks these cymbals are ideal for any style of music
- MADE IN GERMANY when you open the box, the first thing you will notice is these cymbals bear the exact same markings as professional Meinl cymbals they feature the large Meinl stamp and a smaller laser engraved logo with the text Made in Germany" and by the way: we love sustainability; in addition to our resource saving production, this is proven by our in house solar power system, which supplies us with green electricity
- FULL RANGE OF SOUNDS unique to this price range, HCS cymbals offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional set ups to beginners from trash crashes and splashes to bells and chinas, any sound option is within reach
- MATCH YOUR HEROS Meinl Cymbals are used by professional drummers like Richard Spaven, Craig Reynolds and Robert "Sput" Searight and they are also great for instructors and teachers, which will find these to be an outstanding affordable solution to outfit their lesson sets within a studio or classroom
How To Find The Best Meinl Ride Cymbals For A Song Or Arrangement?
When looking for the best meinl ride cymbals to use for a song or arrangement, it’s important to consider what you’re looking for in a meinl ride cymbals. Are you looking for a specific sound? Are you looking for a meinl ride cymbals that is easy to use? Are you looking for a meinl ride cymbals with a lot of features? Once you know what you’re looking for, finding the best product for your needs becomes easier.
One option is to search online for reviews of different meinl ride cymbals. This can help you get an idea of what people like and don’t like about different products. You can also watch videos of people using different meinl ride cymbals to get an idea of how they work.
Another option is to go to a music store and talk to the staff. They can help you find meinl ride cymbals that fit your needs and give you advice on how to use them.
Finally, you can always ask other musicians for their opinion. They may have used a meinl ride cymbals that you’re considering and can give you their honest opinion. This can be a great way to get an idea of what meinl ride cymbals are out there and which ones might be the best for you.
When it comes to finding the best meinl ride cymbals for a song or arrangement, it’s important to take your time and consider all of your options. By doing this, you’ll be sure to find the best meinl ride cymbals for your needs.
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Meinl Ride Cymbals
When choosing the best meinl ride cymbals, it is important to consider a variety of factors. Some of these factors include:
- The quality of the meinl ride cymbals
- The price of the meinl ride cymbals
- The availability of the meinl ride cymbals
- The brand name of the meinl ride cymbals
- The warranty of the meinl ride cymbals
- The customer service of the company
- The return policy of the company
Here are a few questions to help you decide
- What kind of music do you like?
- Where are you going to practice?
- Do you want to play with other people?
- Are there any physical limitations?
- How much money can you spend?
All of these factors are important to consider when choosing the best meinl ride cymbals for your needs. By taking all of these into account, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to choosing the best meinl ride cymbals, there are a lot of factors to consider. The most important factor is undoubtedly your budget. You need to find the right balance between what you can afford and what you need to get the best sound quality.
It’s also important to think about the purpose of the meinl ride cymbals. If you’re just starting out, you may not need to buy the most expensive equipment. It’s more important to find something that’s comfortable and easy to use so that you can focus on learning how to play.
Once you have a better idea of your needs and your budget, you can start researching different brands and models. There are a lot of choices out there, so it’s important to do your homework before making a purchase. Read online reviews and talk to other musicians to get their opinions.
One thing to keep in mind is that meinl ride cymbals can be addictive! Once you start upgrading your equipment, it’s hard to stop. So be sure to set some limits for yourself, and don’t go overboard. Otherwise, you may end up spending more than you can afford.
In conclusion, when choosing the best meinl ride cymbals, there are many things to consider, including your budget, the purpose of the gear, and your personal preferences. Do your research before making a purchase, and be sure to set some limits for yourself! With a little patience and effort, you should be able to find the perfect meinl ride cymbals for your needs.
Some More Tips For Choosing Meinl Ride Cymbals
Here are some more tips for choosing meinl ride cymbals:
Think about the type of music you want to play. There are many different meinl ride cymbals available, so it’s important to choose one that will allow you to play the type of music you enjoy.
Consider where you will practice. If you don’t have a lot of space, you might want to choose an instrument that is smaller and easier to transport.
Think about how much money you can afford to spend. Different meinl ride cymbals can cost a lot of money, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Check to see if there are any physical limitations.
Some meinl ride cymbals might be better suited for people with smaller hands or shorter arms. See if there is an instrument that allows you to play and sing at the same time. This can be a great option for people who want to sing and play guitar, for example.
Find out if there are other people around who want to play music with you. Playing music with others can be a lot of fun, so it’s important to find an instrument that is compatible with your interests and abilities.
Tips To Save Money When Shopping Meinl Ride Cymbals
When shopping for a meinl ride cymbals, there are a few things you can do to save money. First, try looking online or at pawn shops or second-hand stores. You may also be able to find good deals at garage sales or consignment stores. Additionally, be sure to compare prices between different stores before making a purchase. Lastly, if you know someone who plays meinl ride cymbals, ask them for recommendations on where to find good deals. By following these tips, you should be able to save money when shopping for a meinl ride cymbals.
How To Preserve And Prolong The Life Of Meinl Ride Cymbals?
There are a few key things to keep in mind when trying to preserve your meinl ride cymbals:
- Keep your meinl ride cymbals in a cool, dry place – This will help to prevent any damage or corrosion to your gear.
- Avoid exposing your meinl ride cymbals to excessive heat or moisture – Excessive heat can cause damage to your gear, and moisture can lead to corrosion and rust.
- Clean and lubricate your meinl ride cymbals regularly – This will help to keep everything in good working condition and prevent any damage from occurring.
- Store your meinl ride cymbals properly – Make sure to store your gear in a safe place where it won’t be damaged or knocked over.
- Inspect your meinl ride cymbals regularly – Check for any signs of damage or wear and tear on a regular basis so you can catch any problems early on.
By following these simple tips, you can help to prolong the life of your meinl ride cymbals and keep it in good working condition for years to come.
Should You Care About Warranty And Shipping When Buying Online?
When buying meinl ride cymbals online, it’s important to consider the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor. Some vendors offer a limited warranty on their products, while others do not offer any warranty at all.
It’s also important to consider the shipping policies of the vendor. Many vendors offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, while others charge a fee for shipping.
It’s important to weigh the cost of the product against the cost of shipping to make sure you’re getting the best deal. When it comes to warranty and shipping, it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. By taking the time to read the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor, you can be sure you’re getting the best deal on your meinl ride cymbals.
What Is The Best Meinl Ride Cymbals Brand On The Market?
There is no one “best” meinl ride cymbals brand on the market. Different brands offer different products, and each brand has its own strengths and weaknesses. It’s important to do your research before making a purchase and find the brand that best suits your needs.
Some of the most popular meinl ride cymbals brands on the market include Gibson, Fender, and Yamaha. These brands offer a wide range of products, from guitars and basses to keyboards and drums. They also have a reputation for quality, durability, and innovation.
So, what’s the best brand for you? It really depends on your individual needs and preferences. Do your research, try out some different instruments, and find the brand that’s right for you.
When it comes to choosing meinl ride cymbals, there are a lot of things to consider. You need to think about your budget, the type of music you play, and the sound you’re looking for. With all of these factors in mind, it can be tough to make a decision. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide on how to choose meinl ride cymbals. We hope it helps make the process a little less daunting. Have you chosen your new meinl ride cymbals yet? Let us know what you decide in the comments below. Find more music articles on our website Katienoonan.com.