Looking for reviews and comparisons about half size guitar? Check out our list of the top best half size guitar 2022 to help make your decision.
Half Size Guitar comes in all shapes and sizes, and there are a ton of them on the market today. So which one should you buy? We surveyed more than 53308 reviews, including musicians and lovers alike, in order to find out which half size guitar they thought was best for everyone.
Whether you’re a beginner just picking up the instrument for the first time or a seasoned pro looking for an upgrade, a half size guitar on this list will suit your needs.
And if you’re unsure where to start, check out our beginner’s guide to buying a half size guitar. It covers all the basics you need to know before making your purchase.
Now, let’s take a look at the 10 best half size guitar on the market today:
- Spruce top
- Meranti back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard & bridge, natural finish
- Strings scale 25.6 inches, body depth 3.15 - 3.3 inches, finger board width (Nut/Body) 2.05 inches
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Nato Body
- Vibrato Tailpiece - Natural Oil
- Amaranth Fingerboard
- Don't miss!! We’ve joined with America’s largest lessons company. When you purchase this bundle, you will get TWO MONTHS of FREE live, video lessons where you can interact and learn from an expert instructor. You’ll be on your journey to stardom in no time!
- Hola! Music Junior Classical Guitar HG-34GLS features: Spruce top, Mahogany back, sides and neck
- This 1/2 size classical guitar provides the perfect combination of style, sound, and savings. Small and light, but produces big, beautiful melodies and the Nylon strings are soft on the fingers for beginners and youngsters
- Glossy finish gives this guitar a touch of glamour. FREE padded gig bag included!
- Don't miss!! Full description, images and specifications down the page. Hola! Music guarantees quality and affordability. Hola! - Say Hello to Music!
- 【38-inch Auditorium Acoustic Guitar】Sitting out on the porch playing guitar and singing with your mates or even going away sitting around the campfire and singing in harmony is definitely enjoyable and fun; and you will need this affordable 38” Acoustic Cutaway Steel-Stringed Guitar to complete your performance.
- 【Ideal for Beginner】Ideal for adults and also beginner, the 38” acoustic guitar makes for easier handling or learning.
- 【Meticulous Craftsmanship】Crafted from the finest materials, the guitar is made of laminated linden for its top, back, and side. With the Hard Wood neck and Maple Wood Fingerboard w/ a width of 42.8mm, the cutaway delivers beautiful sound and chic look at one time.
- 【Real Joy to Play】19 frets - smooth steel strings. The delicate process of manufacture including bracing and finishing techniques, thickness and wood tuning guarantee this guitar a real pleasure to play.
- 【What You Get】1x ALPHA 38” Acoustic Guitar, 2x guitar picks, 1x carry bag, 1x shoulder strap. Pick colors sent randomly. (Note: The ALPHA guitar comes with 1-year warranty. Please kindly follow the tips of product caring and storage.)
- 🎸【Beginner Guitar Set】Advwin acoustic guitar set satisfies everything you need to play; this all-inclusive set comes with an tuner, gig bag, extra strings, 3 guitar picks, a cloth and a detachable shoulder strap.
- 🎸【Well Made Craftsmanship】The high-density wooden fingerboard and bridge are both durable and provide a smooth touch. The retro style and smooth body lines present exquisite artworks together.
- 🎸【Easy to Play】The steel strings of the guitar are easy to play and hold down, which can effectively reduce the damage of the guitar bridge, and maintain a beautiful tone when playing. And it is also perfect for using on guitar lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, on-stage performances, etc.
- 🎸 【Full and Vibrant Tone】The smooth finish maximizes resonance for optimal sound quality. The solid and dense wooden structure has strong enough sound projection ability. You can make the rich sound by lightly plucking the string.
- 🎸【Custom Blessing Card】We have added a new blessing card service. You can contact our customer service staff to tell him what you want to express on it. The unique blessing card will be sent with the guitar~
- 【34-inch Auditorium Classical Guitar】It may be smaller but it is still heaps of big fun with our Alpha 1/2-size Classical Guitar.
- 【Ideal for Beginner】Ideal for beginners, the guitar makes for easier handling or learning for anyone with a smaller build. Or just bringing it out for camping or travelling with minimum hassles.
- 【Meticulous Craftsmanship】Crafted from the fine tonewoods, the guitar is made of laminated linden for its top, back, and sides. With a hardwood neck and maple wood fingerboard w/ a width of 42mm, the guitar also delivers great tones and timbre to create some beautiful music.
- 【Real Joy to Play】19 frets - smooth strings. The delicate process of manufacture includes durable bracing and meticulous finishing techniques that guarantee this guitar is a real joy to play.
- 【What You Get】1x ALPHA 34” Acoustic Guitar, 3x guitar picks, 1x carry bag. Pick colors sent randomly. (Note: The ALPHA guitar comes with 1-year warranty. Please kindly follow the tips of product caring and storage.)
- BEGINNER CLASSICAL GUITAR: Would you like your child to become a guitarist?? Is your child always begging you to get him/her a guitar to play?? Do you feel your child will get calmer or stimulated by playing guitar?? here is your answer just get this great Master-Play guitar and get them started playing let him/her start learning or let her/him get stimulated by playing this nice real guitar
- BEST QUALITY MATERIAL this amazing guitar is made from linden wood, top, bottom, and neck which is the most popular wood made for guitars. It’s strong, sturdy won't get affected if falling down has a great effect for the noise, the strings are half steel and half nylon which this is the right way to start playing guitar this strings are designed to have a comfortability to play with fingers without getting hurt your kids small fingers
- GREAT SOUNDS this guitar will give you nice and real tunes you can play whatever style music you like this guitar won't disappoint you, it will give you real tunes, on the top of this guitar you will get 6 tuner for your 6 strings where you will give the opportunity to give you the sounds you want to
- PRIME PACKAGE you get a whole guitar package you get a strap to hold the guitar on your shoulder than you get extra set of strings you get picks so you can play guitar with the picks you get a nice case to hold the the guitar inside guitar has traps on it to hold the whole guitar on the back you get a tuner which can guide you the right tune you also get a capo which will give a great direction for the tunes
- DIMENSIONS this guitar 30 inch the height the thickens is 3 inch wide 11 you can give it for a child anywhere from 6-15 years old
- 52cm / 20.5 inch scale length
- Worm-Drive geared tuners
- 86cm / 34 inch overall size
- Beautiful high quality finish
- Local Stock: 12 Month Australian Warranty
- ♫ A TASTE OF CARBON FIBER - Carbon Fiber may have become a buzzword in the acoustic guitar world. You are intrigued. But the price of at least hundreds of dollars scares you off a little bit. Then you discover Nova Go. It's carbon fiber and less expensive. You are thinking about giving this a shot, right? This is what we intended: bringing quality carbon fiber acoustic guitar, that's of great value.
- ♫ WHY CARBON FIBER - Nova Go is made of carbon fiber composite material, which means it's impervious to temperature and humidity change. Taking it to chill on a beach with the hot bright sun up above, or to a hiking trip deep in a mountain, or even further to shoot some beautiful Instagram posts in a snow land, Nova Go would stay stable, with no warp nor cracks. That's the edge of carbon fiber acoustic guitars.
- ♫ SOLID BUILD & EASY TO PLAY - The body of Nova Go is 1/2 sized (33 in.), molded all in one piece, meaning that the bridge is a cohesive part of the top, not glued upon like traditional acoustic guitars. It would never snap or fall off. Meanwhile, we've put a truss rod into the neck, giving your more adjustability for the string action, even though the factory setup is already optimum.
- ♫ ZERO FRET - Also, the "Zero Fret" feature is added to this acoustic guitar for smoother tuning, and fret ends are polished to round edges for a more comfortable hand feel. 8 colors available: black, white, pink, blue, purple, sparkling green, sparkling pink, sparkling silver.
- ♫ PRACTICAL ACCESSORIES - This Nova Go acoustic guitar comes with an EVA case, custom-made. The strap of the case is something original from us because it can be also used as the guitar strap. The packaging is colorful and delicately designed. You can send it straight as a gift to someone you love or care about. A hexagon wrench is also included for you to adjust the string action.
- 🎸【Beginner’s Guide】Brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, including everything you need to start playing! Provide you with a guitar bag, tuner, guitar strap, wiping cloth, spare strings, and 3 picks.
- 🎸【Create a Wonderful Atmosphere】The lightweight and portable acoustic 36-inch guitar is very suitable for guitar lessons, band rehearsals, stage performances, solo concerts, or playing at home to bring joy~
- 🎸【Pure Sound Quality】High quality all-wood body construction and steel strings, create a wonderful full-bodied sound, clear and bright.
- 🎸 【A Crafted Artwork】The surface of the kid's guitar has been treated with high gloss, and it has an excellent touch. The standard chord distance can fit the finger, thereby reducing finger fatigue.
- 🎸【The Gift of Exploring Music】This round 3/4 guitar is perfect for music explorers who want to learn easily. For intermediate players, rediscovering your love for the guitar or playing with a few friends is also great.
How To Find The Best Half Size Guitar For A Song Or Arrangement?
When looking for the best half size guitar to use for a song or arrangement, it’s important to consider what you’re looking for in a half size guitar. Are you looking for a specific sound? Are you looking for a half size guitar that is easy to use? Are you looking for a half size guitar with a lot of features? Once you know what you’re looking for, finding the best product for your needs becomes easier.
One option is to search online for reviews of different half size guitar. This can help you get an idea of what people like and don’t like about different products. You can also watch videos of people using different half size guitar to get an idea of how they work.
Another option is to go to a music store and talk to the staff. They can help you find half size guitar that fit your needs and give you advice on how to use them.
Finally, you can always ask other musicians for their opinion. They may have used a half size guitar that you’re considering and can give you their honest opinion. This can be a great way to get an idea of what half size guitar are out there and which ones might be the best for you.
When it comes to finding the best half size guitar for a song or arrangement, it’s important to take your time and consider all of your options. By doing this, you’ll be sure to find the best half size guitar for your needs.
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Half Size Guitar
When choosing the best half size guitar, it is important to consider a variety of factors. Some of these factors include:
- The quality of the half size guitar
- The price of the half size guitar
- The availability of the half size guitar
- The brand name of the half size guitar
- The warranty of the half size guitar
- The customer service of the company
- The return policy of the company
Here are a few questions to help you decide
- What kind of music do you like?
- Where are you going to practice?
- Do you want to play with other people?
- Are there any physical limitations?
- How much money can you spend?
All of these factors are important to consider when choosing the best half size guitar for your needs. By taking all of these into account, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
When it comes to choosing the best half size guitar, there are a lot of factors to consider. The most important factor is undoubtedly your budget. You need to find the right balance between what you can afford and what you need to get the best sound quality.
It’s also important to think about the purpose of the half size guitar. If you’re just starting out, you may not need to buy the most expensive equipment. It’s more important to find something that’s comfortable and easy to use so that you can focus on learning how to play.
One thing to keep in mind is that half size guitar can be addictive! Once you start upgrading your equipment, it’s hard to stop. So be sure to set some limits for yourself, and don’t go overboard. Otherwise, you may end up spending more than you can afford.
In conclusion, when choosing the best half size guitar, there are many things to consider, including your budget, the purpose of the gear, and your personal preferences. Do your research before making a purchase, and be sure to set some limits for yourself! With a little patience and effort, you should be able to find the perfect half size guitar for your needs.
Some More Tips For Choosing Half Size Guitar
Here are some more tips for choosing half size guitar:
Think about the type of music you want to play. There are many different half size guitar available, so it’s important to choose one that will allow you to play the type of music you enjoy.
Think about how much money you can afford to spend. Different half size guitar can cost a lot of money, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Check to see if there are any physical limitations.
Some half size guitar might be better suited for people with smaller hands or shorter arms. See if there is an instrument that allows you to play and sing at the same time. This can be a great option for people who want to sing and play guitar, for example.
Tips To Save Money When Shopping Half Size Guitar
When shopping for a half size guitar, there are a few things you can do to save money. First, try looking online or at pawn shops or second-hand stores. You may also be able to find good deals at garage sales or consignment stores. Additionally, be sure to compare prices between different stores before making a purchase. Lastly, if you know someone who plays half size guitar, ask them for recommendations on where to find good deals. By following these tips, you should be able to save money when shopping for a half size guitar.
How To Preserve And Prolong The Life Of Half Size Guitar?
There are a few key things to keep in mind when trying to preserve your half size guitar:
- Keep your half size guitar in a cool, dry place – This will help to prevent any damage or corrosion to your gear.
- Avoid exposing your half size guitar to excessive heat or moisture – Excessive heat can cause damage to your gear, and moisture can lead to corrosion and rust.
- Clean and lubricate your half size guitar regularly – This will help to keep everything in good working condition and prevent any damage from occurring.
- Store your half size guitar properly – Make sure to store your gear in a safe place where it won’t be damaged or knocked over.
- Inspect your half size guitar regularly – Check for any signs of damage or wear and tear on a regular basis so you can catch any problems early on.
By following these simple tips, you can help to prolong the life of your half size guitar and keep it in good working condition for years to come.
Should You Care About Warranty And Shipping When Buying Online?
When buying half size guitar online, it’s important to consider the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor. Some vendors offer a limited warranty on their products, while others do not offer any warranty at all.
It’s important to weigh the cost of the product against the cost of shipping to make sure you’re getting the best deal. When it comes to warranty and shipping, it’s important to do your research before making a purchase. By taking the time to read the warranty and shipping policies of the vendor, you can be sure you’re getting the best deal on your half size guitar.
What Is The Best Half Size Guitar Brand On The Market?
There is no one “best” half size guitar brand on the market. Different brands offer different products, and each brand has its own strengths and weaknesses. It’s important to do your research before making a purchase and find the brand that best suits your needs.
Some of the most popular half size guitar brands on the market include Gibson, Fender, and Yamaha. These brands offer a wide range of products, from guitars and basses to keyboards and drums. They also have a reputation for quality, durability, and innovation.
When it comes to choosing half size guitar, there are a lot of things to consider. You need to think about your budget, the type of music you play, and the sound you’re looking for. With all of these factors in mind, it can be tough to make a decision. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide on how to choose half size guitar. We hope it helps make the process a little less daunting. Have you chosen your new half size guitar yet? Let us know what you decide in the comments below. Find more music articles on our website Katienoonan.com.