Some say that as digital music takes over the industry, it erases the existence of vinyl records, and the production of record players as well. Never had it been so hard listening to some classic, groovy music; and no one could do anything but letting those vinyl discs go dusty. Well, here is the good news: Record players are coming back to the game! Now we can always find a best record player Australia on Amazon!
We all miss that feeling when jazz fills the air at the moment the stylus touches the black surface, and you could not help but let your soul flow along with the stream. Whether you have a collection of vinyl records or just getting started, there are tons of products out there that suit your needs. All you need is a full-packaged guide to help you choose the best.
Within this post on Katie Noonan, we will introduce the 15 best record player Australia that you could find with detailed reviews, and what you should look for when deciding which one to buy. Let’s go!
Best audio quality
Best multi-functional record player
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Record Players Australia, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- 3-speed selector to adjust speed playback on the fly, for 7",10" and 12" records.
- 2 x 10W External Speakers with breathtaking stereo sound with exceptional sound clarity
- Bluetooth 5.0 Enabled, Aux In port for audio devices, RCA line out to external amplifier
- ✅SHOW OFF YOUR VINYL: Display your vinyl records in style with the Retrophilic Vinyl Record Rack! This vinyl record display stand can hold between 1 and 100 LP albums so that you can conveniently store and organize your entire collection.
- ✅CREATE A GORGEOUS MUSIC SPACE: Sleek and stylish, this vinyl holder storage rack is designed to create spaces dedicated to music. Each lightweight record storage box has a slanted leg with a minimalistic design for the perfect look anywhere in your home.
- ✅KEEP YOUR VINYL AND FURNITURE IN PRISTINE CONDITION: Crafted with high-quality, sturdy steel, this record vinyl storage holder is the perfect way to keep your collection organized. This exclusive vinyl rack has a powder-coated black finish to help prevent scratches and chips.
- ✅ORIGINAL SUPPORT BAR TO MAKE SMALL AND LARGE COLLECTIONS LOOK AMAZING: Complete with easy-to-follow instructions to make assembly simple, our vinyl record holder includes a strong support bar for stability, and anti-scratch silicone pads to protect the surface of desks, bookshelves, and more.
- ✅QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Retrophilic, we are committed to creating vinyl record storage solutions that are modern, high-end, and functional. Our LP album storage rack was designed and tested in Australia to ensure it will always meet your standards.
- mBeat Retro Briefcase-styled USB Turntable Recorder in Black
- Beautifully constructed from durable wood and bound in a fine leatherette material. Each pack includes (1 x Turntable Unit, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Operation Manual, 1 x Software CD). Measures (35.5 x 29.5 x 13 cm)
- Handmade suitcase with stitching line. Vintage and quirky design, inspired by the 60's retro suitcase style. The inner lid is equipped with red matte fabric to enable storage and minimises dust
- Easily listen to your favourite tunes in digital format. Connect to PC or Mac via USB and record vinyl music in digital format
- Adjustable to play 33/45/78 rpm vinyl. Includes built-in speakers that allows you to play the vinyl record. Includes a built-in 3.5mm headphone jack to enjoy music through earphones. Also built with a RCA audio out to amplify music through external home stereo system
- The MB-PT-28 turntable is a true Hi-Fi experience, boasting a solid metal platter over sub-platter system to dampen unwanted resonance and noise.
- Enjoy your favourite 33/45 vinyl – or stream with Bluetooth via a smart device – using the included set of powerful speakers or plug directly into your own sound system with the unit’s built-in pre-amplifiers
- Complete with adjustable counterweight, anti-skating and moving magnet cartridge, immerse yourself in uncompromising, authentic sound.
- High quality felt turntable slipmat imprinted with a high quality graphic. The mat is regular thickness (3/32" or 2mm) and is sized to fit any turntable.
- The image is impregnated into the surface of the mat, so it cannot scratch off or damage the record. Mat is 12" in diameter and fits all turntables with a 12" platen.
- It is anti static, has a glazed bottom to grip and avoid slippage, feels great and works well for scratching or just playing your records.
- Please note the standard shipping method, although reliable does not come with tracking information. Normally packages take 3-5 weeks to arrive in Australia but in some rare cases can take upto 12 weeks. Please select expedited shipping if you'd like a tracking number and faster service.
- This is for a single slipmat (not a pair). Additional slipmats ship free!
- mBeat 2-In-1 USB Turntable and Cassette Recorder
- Modern and minimalist design. Made from classical wooden style and PVC venereed case. Each pack includes (1 x USB Turntable and Cassette Unit, 1 x Audio Editing Software (Audacity), 1 x USB Data Cable, 1 x User Manual). Measures (32.4 x 27.4 x 12.5 cm)
- 2-in-1 record functions for vinyl and cassette. Featuring built-in loud speaker to play back your vinyl and cassette collections. Record, edit and digitalise your favourite tunes with the USB host that allows you to connect to PC and transfer them to iPods, Mp3 players, phones, etc. Includes Audacity software CD to edit your favourite songs
- Turntable record player features belt-driver with auto and manual stop selection. Featuring 3 adjustable speed (33.3/45 /78 rpm) settings. Compatible with 18cm/25cm/30cm vinyl record. Built with rotary power and volume control with LED indicator. The semi-auto cassette sound box is equipped with fast forward and ejection buttons
- Audacity software is compatible with WIndows XP/Vista. Built with RCA audio In/Out to amplify music through external home stereo system
- Olivia Rodrigo- Sour
- Output: DC 9V 2A / Cable Length: 110cm, DC interface size: 5.5mm x 2.5mm (and compatible with 5.5mm x 2.1mm)
- Pole of DC plug: center positive(+), outside negative (-) / (Does not fits Casio Piano Keyboard, Brother Label Maker PT-XX,DYMO LabelManager LM-XX and older model Dymo 160 with power ports of negative-tip)
- Suitable for Arduino UNO R3 REV 3 / Mega 2560 R3 / UNO R3 / IEIK UNO R3 / LED-L132T / Viltrox DC-50/DC-70/DC-70II/DC-70EX / LED-L122T / LED-L132T / All 9V Pump In Style Advanced Breastpumps / Video Camera LED Light and more..
- It can perfect replacement for 9V 1A / 1.2A / 1.5A as amperage isnt forced. (If your previous Adaptor was less than 2A then this will be a perfect replacement as amperage is NOT Forced)
- What You Get: 1 * DC 9V 2A power supply, 2 Years warranty and friendly customer service. Please feel free to Contact us at any time.
- The cute retro record machine shape car air outlet aroma clip, the aroma album can rotate with the air conditioning wind, bringing fragrance.
- The record player's aromatherapy clip is only 2.2*2.1*1.6in (5.6*5.5*4cm), which is small and cute. The non-slip soft clips will not damage your car.
- Give you 3 different covers of replaceable records, 3 times lasting marine fragrance, and replace them with your mood and car music style.
- Retro wood design, gold magnetic head, texture base, vinyl record, take you back to the era of record player. High-quality parts will not fall during use, ensuring your driving safety.
- The environmentally friendly fragrance oil is non-toxic and harmless, which not only gives you a comfortable interior atmosphere, but also guarantees the health of you and your family.
- Publishing, Ombak (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 02/22/2021 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Top 15 Best Record Players Australia Reviews 2022
This record player from Lenoxx includes everything you could expect and even more. It brings justice to your vinyl records, has Bluetooth systems, could record and transfer music in any format such as MP3 or CD, could stream radio, and has a front-load cassette player. Its vintage design is stunning to look at which makes it an excellent décor to have in your home or as a gift to your loved ones. The product could bring out not only the souls of your music but enhance your lifestyle as well.
Whether you are a vinyl connoisseur or looking for an all-in-one device, this record player could be the one for you. To be honest, this is my favorite of all record players.
It has - however - a rather big size so you might find it inconvenient, and the bass might be slightly too much.
- Can read CDs, cassettes, streaming AM/FM radio.
- Built-in Bluetooth systems and USB/SD gates.
- Elegant design.
- Great audio quality.
- Good speakers.
- Slightly big size.
- The remote doesn’t have an on, off, and volume control.
The product has a modern and minimalist design accompanied by a classic wooden style and PVC veneered case, giving it the best of both worlds. By 2-in-1, it means this record player has the turntable for your records, and a cassette recorder so you could play, record, edit, and digitalize your music. Yes, you did not hear it wrong. This record player comes along with an audio editing software that allows you to do magic to your tunes! Personally speaking, I like that the most.
The product has a small size that wouldn't take too much space on your table, and it’s lightweight so you could bring it with you wherever you go. For its tier, this mBeat player is a good setup to consider.
However, the speakers aren’t very good as they might create muffled sounds, so you might need an exterior speaker to do justice to your records. Also, I find its construction to be slightly unsteady.
- Lightweight and small, neat design.
- Has an audio editing software.
- Suitable for starters.
- Some parts are unsteady.
- The speakers are not excellent.
Now, look at that teal color! I fall in love with this record player almost immediately because of that refreshing, dainty blue shade that looks like it comes from movies from the 80s. You rarely see a blue record player, which exactly is why this product is eye-catching. It makes a great gift for your loved ones, and you could close it and bring it with you on your vacations like a mini suitcase of tunes.
The music flowing out from this machine is warm and rich, filling the ambiance of your room with grooves. In case you do not like its speakers, it has jacks for you to connect it with the stereo systems of your house to enjoy the music to the fullest. Also, it has a safety feature that automatically turns the player off when the electricity malfunctions.
The biggest downside of the product is that it comes from the USA, hence, you will need an adaptor to match its power with Australia’s.
- Cool design, lightweight, perfect for travels.
- Could play music at three speeds, the turntable automatically stops at the end of the track.
- Has an extra needle and comes with a 9V DC adaptor.
- A good starter set.
- Limited functions.
- American-made so uses a different power plug.
There is a reason why the Audio Technica is the best seller on Amazon. It has a simple yet modern appearance with a die-cast aluminium platter that is anti-resonance. Of course, that means excellent sound quality with high fidelity when playing the vinyl records. Despite not having built-in speakers, the product allows users to connect wirelessly with exterior speakers and devices via Bluetooth. In the case your Bluetooth is not available, the product has output cables for you to connect with wired systems. Last but not least, its operations are fully automatic.
The turntable is easy to set up due to its wireless features, making it ideal for both music entrepreneurs and classic connoisseurs. The dimensions are medium while the weight is super light. Overall, it is a great tool to have in your home.
The downside - however - is that the Audio Technica is solely a turntable. That means you cannot find other functions such as recording, digitalizing, editing, or radio streaming.
- Excellent audio quality.
- The stylus is friendly to your old vinyl records.
- Fully automatic.
- Works well with wired and wireless devices.
- Just the turntable.
- Cannot connect simultaneously to wired devices and bluetooth devices, or with multiple Bluetooth speakers.
In comparison with other suitcase-type record players, I will say that this model does not stand out much in terms of color and design. However, it is capable of as many functions as its equivalents. It is a USB record player, which means it allows you to record and convert your beloved rhythms to MP3 or WAV format. The three speeds let you enjoy your music to the fullest, and its balanced tonearm gives you a soft damping control so you could do magic to your music.
This record player is a fair option for those who just started their music journey, but I would say that it is not the best choice for audiophiles. The sound quality is similar to an FM radio, which means that it does not give many sonic benefits. The construction is quite flimsy as well, so you may have to take extra consideration when buying one. As a gift to a youth discovering vinyl records would be good enough though.
- A decent product for its tier.
- Portable with the lightweight suitcase design.
- The audio quality is not so good.
- Unstable construction.
- Does not have Bluetooth capability.
Now you have to admit that the product is eye-catching, no? The pattern and the color give a “deluxe” sense, just like the name. Not only that, but it is also available in multiple colors, so you could choose your favorite (or your loved ones’ favorite).
Portable, light, stylish, it has built-in speakers and could play all sizes of vinyl discs, so basically all you need in a package. For its price range, the Crosley Cruiser is a fairly good bargain to have, either as a present or as an item for your musical desire.
The downsides - however - might include poor sound quality, and the player could automatically skip some tracks in your records.
- A fair price for a product with basic functions, all in a package.
- Easy to use, convenient, and portable.
- Might skip some tracks.
I have to admit, I like that bright crimson color a lot. It is not just eye-catching, but complements perfectly with the mahogany shade of the case and the golden hinges, making the product an excellent item to have in your home. Not only it looks nice, but it also has dual speakers, supports three RPM speeds, a strong output connection with auxiliary jacks, and has an on/off switch which will stop the player from continuing after the end of the tracks. Well, some players could do it automatically, but hey, having a switch gives you more control, so it is still a nice bonus.
However, I find the audio quality to be quite bad, so you might need your trusted speakers to enhance the sonic benefits. The turntable might jump a bit, making the records skip, affecting the experience. And there is noise, too.
Overall, if you want a product that is both nice-looking and plays music beautifully at a medium price, then you might want to consider this.
- The stunning appearance makes it a nice gift.
- Has a switch to control on/off.
- The case is high-quality wood so the product is durable and portable.
- Due to the style of the turntable, the vibration from the speakers could cause the needle to scratch the vinyl records.
- Noise from the turntable.
Again, this is a turntable.
No speakers, no cassette player, no radio. Simple, minimalistic style, easy to use and set up, straight-to-the-point. Other than playing records, it barely does anything else.
However, the music that it speaks is just captivating to the souls as the diamond stylus touches the surface smoothly and releases the raw music from the vinyl records. For a well-known brand with years of experience such as Victrola, the player is fairly affordable. The silver color with square shape and sharp angles give a professional look, as well as making the player easy to carry along. You do not like silver? No worries, it has other colors to choose from.
On the other hand, the weight of the needle arms is slightly unbalanced. This could affect your experience as the insufficient weight causes the tracks to skip, so you may need to adjust it manually.
- Elegant, minimalistic design, professional look.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent audio quality.
- Unbalanced needle arms.
- Limited functions.
As simple as it looks, this record player by Vinyl Music On comes with two external speakers to ensure the highest audio quality. Most built-in speakers of record players do not bring the best sonic benefits to audiophiles, and sometimes you cannot connect the player with your speakers. In this model, not only that problem is lifted, but you have an extra pair of speakers. The rustic design suits perfectly with my bookshelf, and I believe that you will find it an awesome décor to have as well.
Another good thing about this model is that it has anti-shaking stand feet, so you do not have to worry about the components moving around. It also has a diamond stylus for smooth spinning, and three speeds for all sizes of your records.
What I do not like about this record player is that it does not have many functions, and some people may not like its scattering components.
- Rustic design, the cover is high-quality wood.
- Separated pair of speakers.
- Separated components.
Yet another suitcase-type record player. However, the color reminds me of a 80s’ vintage cars, which we all know are extremely aesthetic and nostalgic. This model brings that same feeling when looking at it. Unlike other suitcase-type players, the one by ION has sharp, pointy angles; thus, making it look steady and stable, and it is indeed steady and stable.
It could cater to all of your vinyl collections, but you might need to buy a separate stylus if you want to play at 78RPM. The player has an auto-stop mode so you do not have to bother with controlling the tracks, and the sound is so vibrant. You could use it for your parties and make tons of fun!
I like that it could run on battery so even when there is not a power source nearby we could still go with the flow, but the battery acid could leak and affect your vinyl records, so I would suggest extra care with it.
- The design is stylish and cool.
- Convenient, light, and portable.
- Could run on battery.
- Dynamic audio quality.
- A good bargain for its tier.
- Leaking battery.
- Need to buy a separate stylus for 78RPM.
In terms of design, this model is not spectacularly good looking, at least for me. In fact, I find it rather “cute”. It is small, lightweight, portable, yet we should not underestimate its capability. The speakers of this record player have a large volume range, hence the music coming out could be extremely loud. Now the party could become livelier than ever! In case you want more, then you could connect the player with exterior speakers.
The audio - however - could be quite static if you turn the volume too high. Also, the product has a level for the needle so you could lift the needle without scratching the vinyl records. If you are a beginner in collecting vinyl records, then you might want to consider this nice kit.
I showed it to one of my acquaintances who is a DJ, and he liked the machine. I suppose it is a kind of assurance for the piece as a record player. However, I would not say that this product is top-tier. It neither has a Bluetooth capability nor HDMI, so you might find it not very helpful to you if you are making music. Also, if you prefer automation, then the needle and the tonearm that operate manually might not be your favorite.
- Large range of volume.
- Decent audio quality.
- Lightweight, durable.
- No Bluetooth.
- No automation.
- Static audio.
The design of the product makes it more than just a record player. Indeed, you could put it in your house as a beautiful piece of furniture. It is of average size, but it has a USB output to connect with your PC. Not only it plays vinyls, but you could also plug in your USB and play your MP3 files. It has a jack for headphones as well, meaning more privacy in case you want some. As the icing on the cake, it also has Bluetooth to transfer music to an SD card, which works without flaws.
That is to say, the turntable is quite small, and there is no tonearm weight adjustment. Despite being easy to set up, the legs might be unstable. However, I would still consider it a good record player to have.
- Aesthetic design.
- Has a USB connection.
- Has a headphone connection.
- Has Bluetooth capacity.
- Small turntable.
- No tonearm weight adjustment.
Now this record player looks like it comes from an antique store, which is a nice thing for a lover of antiques like me. Just as it looks, the operation is easy with one button to start it all. It does not have many fancy functions, just a straight-forward record player that is capable of playing all sizes of records at three speeds with a ruby stylus. Either as décor or as a reminiscent tool, the machine plays the role perfectly. If you are looking for a full-packaged record player that could do many functions then this model may not suit you. Otherwise, I think the LuguLake Record Player is a good option to go.
There are some points I do not like about it, though. It does not have a lid, which I think is quite essential in keeping the platter from going dusty. The volume is a bit low as well, which is irritating if you want to hear the music clearer.
- Retro, antique appearance.
- Easy to set up and easy to use.
- Does not have a lid.
- Low volume.
- Hard to adjust the weight of the tonearm.
Of all the record players I have reviewed, this model by iBox is the one with the most unique look. Manufacturers of phonographs usually aim for the antique, classic, vintage appearance; but this model totally goes for the modern style - which is great. What even greater than that is the fact that this record player is 5-in-1. Why go for 2-in-1 when you could have 5-in-1? Not just vinyl records, but also FM radio, aux-in, USB output, and Bluetooth. If you are looking for a stylish record player that ticks all (or most of) the function boxes you are having in your list, then I recommend considering this one.
However, it is unsurprising that the player does not have excellent speakers. Hence, you might want to use your exterior speakers for better quality.
- Stylish design.
- 5-in-1, multi-functional.
- Not good speakers.
How to end this review list? With a classic-styled gramophone of course. That image of the horn speaker could not be any more familiar to the lovers of vinyl records as it marks the golden age of vinyls and gramophone. Although I have to say that the horn speaker in this model makes the overall structure look a bit unbalanced, it is indeed very cool to have one attached to the record player. Just like the old times. The difference between this horn speaker and the classic copper horn is that it is detachable, and could rotate 360 degrees.
Other than that, this player has Bluetooth capacity and could run on USB or battery powers. Not many functions, but for a small device, I will say that it makes a nice piece of gear to have.
The downside is that it could get dusty quite easily, so frequent cleaning for clear audio quality is a must.
- Compact size, suitable for small spaces.
- Vintage, classic design.
- Nice audio quality for its tier.
- Has a horn speaker.
- Gets dusty easily.
- Not good speakers.
Guidelines: What To Look For To Buy The Best Record Player Australia
Whether you are a lifelong lover of vinyl records or have just begun your journey of exploring the world of vinyls, you could always find the task of selecting the best record player Australia difficult. With vinyl records coming back to the game gaining more affection than ever and music producers are releasing more and more works in vinyl form, the market of record players is also bustling with manufacturers competing on every detail. More options available also brings more nuance.
A record player consists of two major components: the turntable, and the amplifier. This is also the main difference between a turntable and a record player that you should keep in mind when shopping for a tool for your musical enthusiasm. Basically, a turntable alone could already satisfy the role of playing records and all you need is an excellent speaker to enjoy the grooves, but depending on the goal, you could consider a record player with more functions such as radio streaming, recording and converting music, or cassette player. A multi-functional record player does not mean that it is for professionals, and a turntable does not mean that it is for beginners.
Whatever you choose, the process of selecting the magic wand for your music is an exciting experience. In case I have troubled you with the list of best record player Australia above, let’s keep reading to find out what factors you need to think about when shopping for a record player, so you could choose the one that suits you the best.
I would say that this is the most important factor to the best record player Australia, at least for me. After all, we do not want to spend a sum of money - either small or large - for a player that does not satisfy our ears.
In short, the audio quality depends on the stylus, the power of the speaker, and the components used. A poor quality stylus could cause many problems while playing the tracks, from skipping tracks, making a coarse sound, to scratching your vinyl discs and if that happens then it will be devastating.
In terms of speakers, those that have a higher wattage tend to have a larger body, which will give more space for vibration. This is especially nice for filling the ambiance, and wonderful to music with bass, but too large the audio could also make the music sound static, and too much vibration is not ideal either. Built-in speakers of a record player are generally not good in terms of sonic quality, so whatever type of a record player you buy, you might need a separate speaker that you could trust.
One will have different judgments about the audio quality. Hence, even the best record player Australia may be good to some and yet not so good to others due to this aspect. If possible, you should try listening to it playing some tracks, then decide whether the audio suits your likings.
As you have noticed, some best record player Australia could only play your vinyls, while some other models are capable of more functions, such as radio streaming, Bluetooth, converting formats, cassette player, etc. Please keep in mind that the number of functions available says nothing about the quality of the player or the price.
For instance, the Audio Technica model could not play cassette or stream radio, but the quality of the turntable is excellent, as well as Bluetooth and speaker connection. The Nostalgic Music Entertainment Centre is capable of many functions, but you may find the audio quality a little bit less than the Audio Technica.
Depending on your purpose, you should consider the record player’s functions when selecting one.
As a tool working directly with objects as sophisticated as vinyl records, the construction of the record player as a whole and each component plays a vital role in ensuring the longevity of the gear, and that of the records. The best record player Australia always has a high durability. You do not want your player to be shaky or flimsy as it could damage inner parts while annoying you with rustic noise. Then again, some parts could be hard to fix due to the sophistication of the design, or you could not find a replacement.
Some models come with an extra stylus, some do not. Since it plays an essential role in ensuring the sonic experience as well as maintaining your records, you should change it after around 1000 hours of work.
Then you have the tonearm that enables the stylus to make contact with the disc. Tonearms could play at 33 and 45RPM, but older records with wider grooves require a 78RPM. Some models support three speeds, some will need an additional tonearm if you want to enjoy your aging collection. Hence, whether you could change the tonearm is something you should consider.
And there is the platter, one that might become unbalanced, dampened, or just too light. Generally, the heavier the platter, the less vibration, hence better audio.
Record players could be fully automatic, semi-automatic, or manual. I would not say that fully automatic is better than manual since it depends on your likings and how well you know your machine. Most mid and high-end turntables are manual, though.
With a fully automatic record player, the tonearm will move automatically to the records and moves back once the tracks are done without needing any intervention.
Semi-automatic machines will require users to put the tonearm on the surface of the records, then after the tracks are done, the tonearm will automatically move back. Manual players - like the name - will not move its tonearm for you at all.
The nice thing about fully automatic machines is that it reduces damage and scratches to the vinyls better than the manual option, but you will have less control of the playing. To some beginners, learning how to pick up the tonearm and place it on the surface could be a challenging task, and the worst case is that you could damage your records along the way.
However, the technique is not that hard, and you should be able to do that with some practice.
I could assure you that accessories are extremely vital to your experience of vinyl records (and your collecting journey as well), despite how minor it may seem. The best record player Australia could not be the best without good accessories.
A spare needle, for instance, is an accessory (until you use it) that you may find necessary to have. A dust cover is also important. Some models have lids that help protect the platter and the inner parts from getting dusty, but some do not. Dust may reduce the performance of the platter and could increase the possibility of scratching the vinyls. Of course, this matter is also about where you put your record player, but I think having a cover is a plus.
High-quality speakers and power amplifiers are essential as well. As mentioned above, built-in speakers are generally bad, so your stereo system should be good enough to bridge the gap.
Let’s not forget the cables. Most record players nowadays allow you to connect to other devices for a better experience, such as with the speakers above, and you could not do that with trusty cables. Of course, you might prefer the Bluetooth option.
There are a bunch of accessories that make the best record player Australia. Depends on your linkings, you could customize them to suit you the most.
If you are looking for the best record player Australia to make music, or you want to convert your music from vinyls to digital formats, then having USB or Bluetooth connectivity is a must. The stability of the connection is also important.
Although modern manufacturers usually equip their models with these capacities, not all of them are Bluetooth-enabled, such as the Jam Play model.
Then there is the Bluetooth-in option, which gives you a connection from your devices to the player, and the Bluetooth-out option that sends the signal out to your speakers.
Let’s not forget the design. We all love to have a record player not only because it plays beautiful music, but also because it makes a stunning décor for your home. As you can tell, I consider the design as a significant factor to make the best record player Australia.
Record players do not just have the retro, vintage style, although they are all cool items. You could choose the modern appearance or minimalist style for your room. Or if you are into convenience, then the suitcase-type is a good choice.
Overall, the design plays a vital role in enjoying your player to the fullest, and selecting a perfect one for you is a joyful experience as well.
Last but not least, money. Whether the player is friendly to your pocket is a big matter of concern. For each price range, I am certain that you could find the best record player Australia that satisfies your musical enthusiasm.
The budget-friendly record players are usually worth less than $100, such as the Byron Statics and the GOODNEW model. These machines could give you decent audio quality, and so far could play your vinyls smoothly. Some may find errors occurring to these models, either with the speakers, the turntable, or the needle, but I would say that this price is a good bargain for beginners.
Record players that provide the best possible sound at a modest price would range around $150, such as the Lenoxx Music Entertainment Centre or the one by Victrola. The audio is good and you could make it even better with exterior speakers. Some models at this price range could offer you some extra functions, most of them work smoothly. If you want a full-packaged experience while being budget-friendly, then this is the most suitable.
Those with the price range of around $200 or more have excellent audio quality, such as the Audio Technica and you may not need exterior amplifiers and speakers to do justice to your records. They usually come with other benefits such as Bluetooth connection, recording and converting, etc, with high-quality components that reduce the damage to your records. Music enthusiasts should aim for products at this range for the best experience.
A good amplifier and speaker will do you a lot of favor. Whatever price range you aim for, you will always need a good trusty speaker.
Choose your player according to your records collection. The RPM available, the type of stylus, the tonearm, and the platter all affect your vinyls.
For a visual instruction of how to choose the best record player Australia, please have a look at this short video:
Conclusion: So which three are our best record player Australia?
Based on the goals, may I introduce the best record player Australia that I consider a must-haves.
Choosing the best player to accompany you in your music journey is an exciting experience. Trust me, maybe you will fall in love with the sound spoken by your record player, or you may find one player is not enough to explore the musical world. Whatever you look for when buying a record player, I hope this article helps you with useful information to keep in mind.
Do you love any of the listed items? Or do you have other suggestions of the best record player Australia you would like to share? Please tell me in the comment section.